We're looking for a publicity director
There is currently a vacancy on the board of directors to be the Kincardine TheatreGuild‘s publicity director.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist the shows in developing a season marketing plan.
- Solicit season sponsorship (not program ads)
- Manage the corporation’s digital presence (website, Facebook page)
- Work with publicity for each play, as required.
- Issue the e-newsletter as required.
- Perform the other duties from time to time prescribed by the Board
To be considered, you must be a member in good standing (e.g., your membership dues are up to date), and you must be over the age of 18.
If you are not currently a member of the Kincardine Theatre Guild, becoming a member is easy! Memberships are $20 for an individual per seas (September-June). The successful candidate will be required to pay a membership to join the KTG (if not already a member).
If you’re interested in putting your name forward to the board for consideration, please email the Board of Directors. The board will discuss replacements at its April meeting, and conduct a vote to fill this vacancy.