We're looking for a publicity director
There is currently a vacancy on the board of directors to be the Kincardine TheatreGuild‘s publicity director.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist the shows in developing a season marketing plan.
- Solicit season sponsorship (not program ads)
- Manage the corporation’s digital presence (website, Facebook page)
- Work with publicity for each play, as required.
- Issue the e-newsletter as required.
- Perform the other duties from time to time prescribed by the Board
To be considered, you must be a member in good standing (e.g., your membership dues are up to date), and you must be over the age of 18.
If you are not currently a member of the Kincardine Theatre Guild, becoming a member is easy! Memberships are $20 for an individual per seas (September-June). The successful candidate will be required to pay a membership to join the KTG (if not already a member).
If you’re interested in putting your name forward to the board for consideration, please email secretary Peter King by September 25, 2019. The board will discuss replacements at its October meeting, and conduct a vote to fill this vacancy.